Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wii Fit Day

Personally, I'm getting very excited about Wii Fit today. I don't know if it's because my usual online haunts are all talking about it, but I'm really anxious to give that thing a spin. I don't know if 'game' is the actual correct word for it since it's quite different from most of the stuff on the market. Maybe 'platform' might be better (yeah, ha ha, see what I did there?) Anyway, we've all seen DDR mats and Nintendo's mid 80's 'Power Pad' (if I remember correctly), but this actual seems to have all kinds of different people interested in what it might bring to the table. Anyway, it's one of the rare 'games' I've preordered at my local EB, so hopefully my son and I can pick it up tonight and start looking completely silly with it.

Aside from that, I started Mass Effect on the weekend and, so far, it's fantastic. Yes, I know, it's not quite a 'new' game, but I prefer focusing on one 'serious' game at a time in order to get the most out of it, and since I had just finished Assassin's Creed, I wanted to jump into the Mass Effect universe.

Also, my wife is completely pwning my ass at Boom Blox.

No comments: