Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Total Tuesday

I’d like for a new car to pop up in my driveway. Wake up one morning, check outside and poof: New car! Or new used car (I’m not picky). At the moment, that’s really the only downside to the new job, since we’ll probably need an additional vehicle between my wife and I. I’ve got a few vehicles in my sight, so I’ll see what pops up from there.


Speaking of which, week two at work is shaping up nicely. I obviously have a much clearer idea of what I’m supposed to be doing and I’m only feeling more confident as I go. My coworkers are great and extremely understanding when it comes to my newbiness.


Did some DDR-ing with David 4.10 last night. Of course, it’s always some good exercise, but the little guy was quite adept at creating a compelling play list during our session. He’d essentially tell me to back up from the pad and then go in and select the songs for me, closing with a ‘there you go dad!’ It was fun; sweaty, but fun.


I’m not sure if I’m going to get any of the new downloadable content for Rock Band this week. I mean, I like The Police, The Ramones and The Clash, but I actually don’t know any of the songs they’re releasing. But in all honesty, it’s a nice problem to have, since Harmonix have done such an amazing job of releasing music at a steady pace, I’ve never felt starved for content on their platform. Plus, it’s always pleasant to be a bit surprised every week as to what’s released. With that said, just give me my Nine Inch Nails pack now, k?

No comments: