Friday, February 22, 2008

You know you’ve been having a few busy days when:

1 - You don’t have the chance to update the blog for 2 days straight.

2 - You actually start forgetting things you’ve done during the morning

3 - You go to bed at 9:15 PM.

It’s just been crazy at work for the last few days and I literally have not seen the days go by. It’s like I get in to work at 8AM, sit down at my desk to go through some files, look up at the clock and it’s break time. Take a little break, come back at my desk to go through some more files and run those to the correct locations if need be, then first thing I know, it’s freakin’ lunch time. I return from my meal and go over some faxes, and it’s time for yet another break before I have time to seemingly blink. Then, it’s 4PM and time to go home. What is that about? Don’t mind me, I’m not really complaining, it’s just that I’m not used to the days flying by so quickly. That, and I walk so much during my workday that I feel I should strap a little paper number to my back and scream "I WIN!" every time I leave work, but that’s just me.

I still need to find a second car... I’ve got a few spotted off Kijiji that I might look into, but honestly I’m not looking to spend much more than $3000 on an additional vehicle. Hopefully we can score one ASAP in order to make our lives that much easier.

Tonight, I’m committing to staying up late: oh yeah, 10 PM for this night owl, baby.

No comments: